test of 'sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4' & 'powerpc-unknown-linux' still needed ?

Hello,

Apparently there hasn't been any test of either platform
for GCC 3.0.

Would the result be of interest to any GCC develloper ?
(I have access to both platform)

If yes, is there any particular environment to provide
before testing ? In particular, what subset of the GNU
toolchains are required ? (the sparc-sun-sunos4.1.4
is fairly up-to-date, but I suppose I should test
without stuff like binutils, make etc. - only
autoconf/automake/m4/texinfo - to get a realistic
bootstrap on a bare system)

Also, is there any interest in testing "older" platform
or should they wait for a later release ? (like, say,
good old m68k-sun-sunos4.1.1)

--
DOLBEAU Romain               | l'histoire est entierement vraie, puisque
ENS Cachan / Ker Lann        |     je l'ai imaginee d'un bout a l'autre