Re: Are there any useful/basic classes provided by gcc ?

On Feb 11, 2001, "Long Fei" <lfei@ecn.purdue.edu> wrote:

> I wonder if there are any useful/basic classes (like the class that does all
> the string operations, etc.) provided by gcc.

I suppose you're talking about g++.  Its C++ library implements only
the classes specified in the C++ Standard.  They're very useful, but
possibly not for your purposes.  Without knowing what they are, it's
very hard to advise.  You can certainly find a number of C++ libraries
on the net, that might serve your purposes.