Re: [new-regalloc] What is the status on current sources

Hi,

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> > The latest version of the Mercury standard library also has something
> > similar, although in Mercury ;-)
>
> That is basically the same data structure as gcc's bitmap.h.
> Sorry for the unnecessary bandwidth, I didn't realize that gcc
> already had something like that until Zack mentioned that there
> were already two different bitmap systems in gcc (at which point
> I went and read the code).

Yes yes... all these nice data structures ;-)  And soon we'll have
left-trees (I once tried to put them into gcc, but that version of the
dominance calculation wasn't liked very much (even by me), so now I try it
this way with the regalloc ;-))

Ciao,
Michael.