Re: [new-regalloc] What is the status on current sources

On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Geert Bosch wrote:

> Daniel, something seems to be quit broken now, as I can't compile
> the library anymore. Can you tell me what the current status of the
> work is, like what kind of problems you know of, on what things you're
> currently working and where you'd like to get some help.

I'm about to commit a combination of a lot of work by Michael Matz, and
some by me.

It's been about a week in trying to get them merged properly, work out
problems, etc.

Michael can successfully bootstrap on x86, and make check shows we are in
*very* good shape (over 14000 passes).

I can successfully bootstrap on PPC.

So just hold on a little longer.

As soon as i commit it, i'll give a general update on the status of how
things are.