Re: moving lib<foo> into GCC FTP site

On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> So we're thinking to make library directories under the snapshots directory:

>         2000-01-29/
>         2000-02-05/
>         LATEST-IS-blahblahblah
>     ->  libchill/
>     ->  libjava/
>     ->  libstdc++/
>     ->  libwhatever/

I thought a bit more about that, and in fact it's relevant only for
libstdc++-v3 and possibly libjava. The other language support libraries
are not projects of their own, in the sense that libstdc++-v3 is.

And in fact, the following confirms that view:

> and then each library project puts its own snapshots in their directories.

Ony libstdc++-v3 has been making such snapshots, AFAIK.

> Thoughts?

I'm all for it, and I guess Joseph as well. ;-)

Gerald