Re: Introspector Project Launch at SourceForge

> I am happy to announce the "Introspector" a project
> has been set-up to host an extension to the GCC
> compiler to allow it to
> reflect upon itself, ...
> After long thought, I have decided to place the
> project under sourceforge to give it a proper platform
> for growth.

Just a warning: if you ever want this project to become part of the
official GCC, you'll need to carefully keep track of all contributors, so
that their copyrights can be assigned or disclaimed properly.  Otherwise
if something interesting comes of it, we'll be in the emacs/xemacs
situation.