Re: GNU/Linux vs. libtool --no-undefined

    Andreas> Sounds like a linker bug, since ld-linux.so.2 does already get linked in
    Andreas> via DT_NEEDED.

Bummer.  Using -no-undefined would have been a very good way to make
sure that the V3 library was not accidentally leaving things
uninstantiated.  Perhaps somebody on this list would fix the linker
bug, so that in the future we can do this?

The good news is that now that we've turned off implicit instantiation
in the library, and problems in this area will probably turn up when
you run `make check-g++', even on a system with weak symbols, as there
will be unresolved symbols at run-time.

Thanks for the information,