Re: C++ vs. AIX -ansi

    David> I wonder if we should revisit which macros need to be overridden
    David> in os_defines.h because much of the complexity was to handle libio.  Now
    David> that we are not using libio for the moment, we don't need the macros which
    David> libio assumes.

    David> We could wrap the _ALL_SOURCE in ifndef _ANSI_C_SOURCE -- a subset
    David> of the logic in AIX's <standards.h> to make sure that additional macros
    David> are not enabled if the user explicitly set some.

Both of your suggestions sound sensible.

I'm running out of steam, so I'll probably leave this to you to handle
as you think best.  It's easy to reorder the include-file order in the
testsuite so that we can get the tests to test what they were meant to
test, so I'm doing that.

Me, I can live with `g++ -ansi' being broken. :-)