Re: Regression checking vs. my -shared-libgcc patch

On Feb  4, 2001, Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com> wrote:

> Yeah, exploring what doesn't work on an IRIX->RTEMS cross is just what
> I want to do right now...  Plus building all the subsidiary tools...

Huh?  It's just a regular cross.  And the whole point of using a cross
tool-chain for the regression tester is that anybody should be able to
build it and test it.

The subsidiary tools are just binutils.  No big deal to build along
with GCC.

In fact, I'm surprised you have never even tried to build the
regression-testing environment :-(