AIX Status

I'm still battling AIX exception-handling.  One patch that I'm testing
now ensures that we use the shared libgcc when building libstdc++.
(I'll check this in soon.)  We don't do this on GNU/Linux, and it's
wrong there too, but the ELF linking semantics save us from obvious
problems.  On AIX we get two copies of static data, and nothing works.

However, even after fixing that bug, I'm still seeing a problem.  In
particular, get_return_addr fails when called from throw_helper.
Something is wrong with the DWARF2 unwind information emitted for AIX,
I think.  I haven't figured out what yet.