Documentation: Is One-Large-HTML page Manual Available?

Dear GCC GNU documentation team:

I have a request to make.  I would like to read your documentation for the
GCC offline on my PalmPilot.  However, the documents, in their current forms,
appear only as divided HTML files.

Is it possible to have these pages contatenated into a single HTML or ASCII
text document?  Thank you very much for your time!

--
-- Arcana