Re: Please update GCC mirror list

Dear Mr. Pfeifer,

At Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:45:40 +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>Would you mind changing "egcs" to "gcc"? The egcs and gcc projects have
>been merged, resulting in GCC, and we do not actively use the egcs name
>any longer.

 Thank you for this important information, and I'm sorry that I had not
noticed about this change. We will change our mirror directories and web
informations from "egcs" to "gcc".

>Perhaps, to avoid any mistakes on my side, you could send us an update
>(patch ) for the web page at <http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html>?

 After changing our directories and web informations, I will send updated
html file at <http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html> to you.

Best Regards,

** Hidemiki Suzuki//hidemiki@suzuki.email.ne.jp