Re: Projects for beginners

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:

>  > Set up more autobuilders.
>
> Are the scripts used in the current autobuilder available?

The scripts I use to do the autobuilds on netwinder.org are available at
(ftp is only working in actvie mode at present on netwinder.org):
	ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/pub/build/autobuild-20010131.tar.gz
	http://www.netwinder.org/~stewart/autobuild-20010131.tar.gz
web CVS:
	http://www.netwinder.org/cvsweb/cvsweb.cgi/pub/autobuild/

They are not by any means perfect, although it should not take too much
work to move them to a new site.

I'm away til Feb. 11th or so, but once I get back I'll setup a new ARM
machine which will do nightly builds on from the 3.0 branch, as well as
the binutils branch...

(Please don't hold the contents of the scripts against me, they really are
not all that ugly. :-))

-Rms