GCC 3.0 Branch Status

The branch status page:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.0/branch.html

shows that as of last reports, we still have boostrap failures on AIX,
ARM, and HPUX.

I'm looking at AIX issues today.  Benjamin, is there any progress on
the V3 issues?

Jeff Law is working on HPUX, and is close -- but is out of town this
weekend.

I think ARM is fixed, but I don't know.  Philip?

The bottom line is that we are not yet ready to branch; we're still
seeing bootstrap failures on two of the primary platforms.  If you
have spare cycles, please try to help with these platforms, or fix
other important bugs.

Thanks to Christian, Philip, and David who have all helped test, and
to many others that have offerred.

Yours,