Re: coding style, continuing education

Hi,

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001, Mike Stump wrote:

> If people _know_ of a good way to split this down, maybe we all just
> need a refresher course on the right way, care to elaborate?
>
> [ long expression snipped ]

Even more entertaining is reload.c:push_reload. It has two expressions (in
if's), 62 and 50 lines long, intersparsed with #ifdef's, so it not even
fits on one editor page. They have comments in front of them, but it isn't
exactly easy to at least verify, if these expressions actually do, what
the comments explain ;-)

Ciao,
Michael.