RE: cpplib: Nix -g3.

  PMFBI, but I think something I've spotted in the vxworks port might be
relevant to this issue:  _BIG_ENDIAN gets defined in one of the OS header
files, but it's also passed in the specs as a -D flag. Is this the situation
you're talking about? Because what I see for a line number is:

---
F:/Tornado/target/h/types/vxArch.h:46: warning: `_BIG_ENDIAN' redefined
*Initialization*:1: warning: this is the location of the previous definition
---

  Would that be line 0, by any chance?

      DaveK
--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com