Re: New GCC regressions

> Honza,
>
> check: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2001-01/
>
> On i686 there're a number of new regressions, those look related to
> your latest patches, the regression are only on i686 but not on i486:
Yes, I do have patch for this - it was not bug in my patch, it is bug in
another piece of code my original patch fixed. The representation of sahf
and fcomi based fp branches is badly broken.
On K6 build everything works fine, since sahf is not used.  I am just
finishing the make check to send the patch.
I've had patch prepared yesterday bug then first out gateway crashed
and then hard drive of atrey, so I've got access back to my data today.

I apologize for the problem.

Honza