RE: Removal of support for GCC hosted on UWIN

  Wouldn't it be possible to just disable statically linking the shared lib?
Wouldn't that make it impossible to violate the GPL but allow the target
support to be retained ?  [Please note that asking this question alas does
not amount to an offer to do the work - sorry!]

     DaveK
--
The Boulder Pledge: "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything
offered to me as the result of an unsolicited email message. Nor will I

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com