Re: Bison broken?

Note that I sent this note privately, and it was merely intended to be
helpful. I don't particularly care about people's language, but it seems
good advice that when you are asking for people's volunteer help, there
is generally no good reason to use language like:

<<Then they certainly are precious, aren't they?! Jesus christ, I've never
come across such a precious bunch of wankers in my life. If you are correct
and apparantly intelligent people act like this, then I don't want anything
to do with these religious pricks, and they can choose to ignore my posts.

Since it will simply annoy some people who might otherwise help. So
sorry for the noise here. As I said, I sent this message privately, and
it was merely intended as helpful advice, not criticism. Anyway, I hope
this does not start some long junk thread full of expletives deleted.
As I said, I sent the message privately so it was really a bit peculiar
for the reply to be sent to the list (it would have been more appropriate
to send the rant back to me personally!)

Sorry about that

Robert Dewar