Re: MacOSX gcc, NetBSD for PPC, and the Sys V ABI?

	MacOSX follows the AIX PowerOpen ABI, I believe.  They originally
used the PEF file format (related to AIX XCOFF) and now use the
Mach/NeXT-based Mach-O format, but the ABI is still PowerOpen, as far as I
know.

	Your note implicitly assumes that MacOSX intended to use / should
be using the PowerPC SVR4/ELF ABI.  That is the basis of the confusion.

David