This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Volunteer for Testing
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Volunteer for Testing
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 16:44:30 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 6 Dec 2000, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> I'm not sure we ought to put exactly those instructions up for 3.0.
> Presumably we want to use a more recent testsuite snapshot once we
> start testing for 3.0?
Yes, of course! ;-) But, you could then tell testers: ``Use the
instructions for GCC 3.0 and just substitute version X by Z.'' ;-)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/