V3 Porting Guide

By popular request, I've written a preliminary V3 porting guide.

It's in libstdc++-v3/porting.texi.

I've checked that you can run `makeinfo' on it -- but I've not
proofread carefully.  There may even be substantive errors -- but I
think it is still a lot better than nothing.

Jeff, you just volunteered to be a guinea pig. :-) If you try to
follow these directions on HPUX and see where you get, that would be
great.

Phil, David, it would be great if you could read for accuracy, fix the
typos and lies, and add additional information that you think is
important, that would be great.

Thanks,