M68K assembly

Hi,

I'm using gcc 2.7.2.3 as a cross-compiler for the Motorola CF5206e.  This came
with the 08/08/2000 distribution of uClinux for the ColdFire.

Im trying to optimize my code by using in-line assembly since Im having
problems accessing memory-mapped devices whenever I turn optimizationon -O2. I
noticed that doing a gcc -S produces an assembly listing that
contains instructions that arent standard 68k or coldfire

I compiled my code with the following options:

   m68k-elf-gcc -m5200 -Wa, -m5200 -DCONFIG_COLDFIRE -Dlinux
   -D__linux__ -Dunix -DEMBED -msoft-float -fno-builtin -I .. -S ..
   (both with -O2 and with -O0)

I came across the following instructions:
   movm, jbra, jbsr, jbcc, jbls, jbne, jbhi,
I checked with the Coldfire Programmers Reverence and M6800 Programmers
Reference and couldnt find these instructions. Could anyone help me with
the exact actions of these instructions so I could trace my code properly?
Thanks in advance.

   - Erick Castro
   Design Engineer
   Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.