Re: libstdc++ without g++ - alas ...

On Tue, Nov 14, 2000 at 10:31:12PM +0100, Toon Moene wrote:

> ../gcc/configure --disable-checking --enable-languages=c,f77
> --prefix=/usr/snp && make bootstrap
>
> tonight.  Alas, it fails building libstdc++:

We need some way of telling configure to ignore libstdc++ if C++ isn't an
enabled language.  This sounds like some variant of the patch I sent in
to only configure libz if Java is an enabled language (the original patch
subject was something like "don't build libzgcj all the time" on gcc-patches,
but it is a specific case and not suitable for general solutions).

Phil