Re: Gcc and message catalogs

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Philipp Thomas wrote:

> As Andreas told you already, you need the current CVS version of the gettext
> tools (URL in gcc/ABOUT-GCC-NLS).

Well, I did get the gettext from cvs as it said in that file, compiled it.
But still, xgettext does not accept "--defines" as a flag.

Maybe the cvs adress that is in that file is wrong:

:pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/gettext

The gettext I got there does not understand this new flag.

It's not my day today ;-)

--
/Dennis