This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Pretty please with sugar on the top
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Pretty please with sugar on the top
- From: Ross Smith <ross dot s at ihug dot co dot nz>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:54:46 +1300
- Organization: Ihug
- References: <20001113215806.A14533@ljudo.shortlist.se>
Alexander Havšng wrote:
> Now that glibc 2.2 is out the door, would it be too much too ask
> if we could have a gcc 2.95.3 that can compile c++ programs?
> (See the glibc FAQ questions 2.34-2.35 for reference)
What FAQ? The glibc home page says 2.1.2 is the latest release, and the
FAQ there hasn't been updated since 2.0.5c.
Ross Smith <email@example.com> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
"If computers are tools, why is it me who feels used?" -- NTK