This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Makefile change to restart bootstraps
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Makefile change to restart bootstraps
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:43:44 +0000
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: rearnsha at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: rearnsha at arm dot com
> If that's the problem, it's just a matter of renaming the stamp files.
Well, it would be a start, but I still don't like the way the stamp files
break the dependency chains.
> BTW, Richard (Earnshaw), any idea why your replies don't have the
> mailing-list name in neither To: nor Cc:, even when they get delivered
> to me through the mailing list? Have you been Bcc:ing the mailing
> list, for any reason?
It isn't possible to bcc the mailing lists -- the list name must appear in
either the to or the cc filed or the mail will be bounced by the list
server (part of the spam protection I guess). So, no, I've no idea why
you don't see the full list (unless it's because my mails can have more
than one Cc: line).