Re: i18n

On 13 Nov 2000, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Did you use --enable-nls when configuring?

I rebuilt it all with --enable-nls but it's still the same as before. I
can't get it to produce translated messages.

Anyone that can help me?

As I said. I have installed the cvs gcc in /opt/gcc and then I just call
/opt/gcc/bin/gcc in hope that this should work. I still have my old gcc
installed in /usr. Maybe there is a conflict?

Should it be possible to run it as I have done above?

--
/Dennis