Re: Anyone knows about a testcase which was fixed by Wed Dec 24 18:05:13 1997 SPARC change?

<<I think that almost all changes should mention a testcase they fix, in
the original checkin, and that that testcase should also be checked in
with the original work.  This is _why_ we have a g++ testsuite.  Sound
like the Ada folks do this as well, which is good.

I agree this is a good idea, it is not always practical to create a reduced
test case for some difficult bugs, and often the only test case at hand
is proprietary code, but it is certainly an ideal to aim at with energy!