gcc for i960 - Jim Wilson? are you out there?

TO: Jim Wilson or whomever else might know the answer

Greetings,

I have built the gcc cross-compiler for Linux/i960.  My target is the
960HD processor.

My question is to what extent the "architecture variations" are
supported.  I have looked at the i960.h file, at the TARGET_SWITCHES
(for i960 cpu variants, Sx, Kx, Jx, Cx...).  However, I don't see where
any of these flags are used int the gcc code.  Hx is absent, but it
looks like maybe none of them are hooked up.

I do see flags for all the variants in the assembler, as, and it will
accept -AHX on its command line.

So, is HX supported by gcc?  Do I just need to pass "-AHX" using
"-Wa,-AHX" ?

Any help very much appreciated.

Yours,
JC