Bogus alpha config files ?

It looks as if WORD_SWITCH_TAKES_ARG is bogus...
it does not call DEFAULT_WORD_SWITCH_TAKES_ARG, and I don't see why.
Specifically, it may avoid -Tdata or -Tbbs or something, but it does avoid
-spec as well, which looks just weird to me...

In my opinion, if some DEFAULT_WORD_SWITCH_TAKES_ARG are unwanted, the way
to do it is to explicitly test for these (and say no, we don't know then),
then call DEFAULT_WORD_SWITCH_TAKES_ARG, then add the new arguments...

Slightly more intricate logic, but there is no reason anyone should want not
to call DEFAULT_WORD_SWITCH_TAKES_ARG.

I could write an alpha patch, if I knew what was intended...

--
	Marc Espie