Help with gcc to assembler compilation

Hi,

I'm trying to convert a small "C" program into an assembly code for Motorola
chip MC68HC11 under Linux, sparcs and windows. I understand that there are
options to do this using GCC.
Unfortunately, even after an extensive search of various documents of the
GNU compiler, I'm not getting anywhere. Can you advice me on the best course
of action/direct me to the appropriate help section (or web page).

Many thanks in advance.

Coby