This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ChangeLog entries (was: C++ codegen bug for switch statement(s))
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: ChangeLog entries (was: C++ codegen bug for switch statement(s))
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:53:31 -0400
- Cc: mrs at windriver dot com, pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at, aoliva at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, hzoli at austin dot ibm dot com
- References: <200009140028.RAA02299@kankakee.wrs.com> <20000913181845K.email@example.com>
On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 06:18:45PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> >>>>> "Mike" == Mike Stump <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Mike> I'd say, let's mandate changelog entries for any framework
> Mike> fixes (lib/*, g++.other/*.exp), let's skip entries that
> Mike> would just say, added, and leave the remainder up to the
> Mike> person doing the work.
> This would be my preference -- it reflects the way I already do
> it. :-)
I actually would like a comment in each testsuite file as it is added stating
what the original problem was....
Michael Meissner, Red Hat, Inc.
PMB 198, 174 Littleton Road #3, Westford, Massachusetts 01886, USA
Work: email@example.com phone: +1 978-486-9304
Non-work: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: +1 978-692-4482