This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: f77 correctness on Sparc
- To: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, toon at moene dot indiv dot nluug dot nl
- Subject: Re: f77 correctness on Sparc
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:14:24 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, staff at math dot purdue dot edu
> Brad Lucier wrote:
> > There are a large number of test failures and untested test cases in the
> > current CVS f77 when compiled with -m64 -mcpu=ultrasparc on an Ultra 10
> > running Solaris 2.8, see
> > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2000-09/msg00114.html
> > Is this a general 64bit problem, or are there specific problems with
> > the sparc port?
> I wasn't aware of this - I haven't run an alpha test suite for days.
> I'll try that tomorrow (it's bed time over here now ;-)
I have noticed no problems with the alpha port (usually all f77 tests pass).