Leaving the project indefinitely

I am going back to graduate school, and therefore must leave the
project for an indefinite period.  I hope to have time to do the
occasional patch in the future, but there is no way I can put in the
kind of time I have been in the past year or so.  I'd like to nominate
Neil Booth to take over as cpplib maintainer, if he is willing to take
the position.  He is already responsible for a large portion of the
code in there and I have confidence in his abilities.

I will not be reading any mail for at least a week.  Furthermore, mail
sent to this account will start bouncing today; wolery.cumb.org is the
box at the end of my DSL connection and I was unable to get the DNS
records reassigned.  I will send updated contact information when I
know it myself.  Until then, please address urgent correspondence to
<zack@rabi.columbia.edu> and be patient.

It's been fun working with you all.  Goodbye-for-now.

zw