Re: Removal of the texinfo directory

* Mark Mitchell (mark@codesourcery.com) [20000823 18:09]:

> If it doesn't, it's still reasonable to install the files.  The user
> can always upgrade their `info' if they want to read the
> documentation; it's better to have it there than not to install it at
> all, in my opinion.

Am I right to take this as approval? If so, I'll make the necessary changes
to configure.in, test those changes and then remove texinfo. Otherwise I'll
post the diff to configure.in first for approval.

BTW, I'll also change the warning from configure to warn the user that
viewing the info files might not give correct results.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
Development, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaecker Str. 10, D-90443 Nuremberg, Germany

#define NINODE  50              /* number of in core inodes */
#define NPROC   30              /* max number of processes */
 	-- Version 7 UNIX for PDP 11, /usr/include/sys/param.h