Resource Files in mingw32

I'm using the Win32 port of GCC to compile a code example of MDIs at
http://bcgrizzly.com/~forger/winprog/tutorial/ (theForger's Win32 API
tutorial), but I've hit on a slight snag. When I run the EXE it produces I
get an empty window (probably an MDI parent window) with no menus (despite
the fact that these are included in the Resource files). Does GCC not
support Resources? Or do you have to use a different format? Too bad there's
no ANSI standard type thing for it.

Here's the command I'm using at the DOS prompt:

gcc C:\test\mdi_one.c -o C:\test\test.exe -mwindows

Maybe there's a tag I don't know about that I should be using?

Thanks!
Aciel
aciel@speakeasy.net
www.rapedangel.net - RapedAngel.net Free Speech Forum