64 bit HPPA GCC

Hi,

   I am using the 64 bit GCC for HPPA ( gcc version 2.9-hppa-000310 ) to
build
Wide Mode binaries and using the -fpic option to generate Position
Independent Code.
I seem to have a problem with function pointers. The function
descriptors do not seem
to be getting fixed up properly for relocatable code. Could someone help
me in understanding
the issues and what is it that I need to do to use function pointers?

Any help would be appreciated. I would also like to get a copy of the
response addressed
to me directly at uponnadi@cup.hp.com.

Thanks,

--