Re: set_fatal_function

Tim Josling wrote:

> Sorry 'plus' is one of the many reserved words.

Ah, yes - it's been 17 years since I last wrote COBOL ...

> Actually, I do not find tracking the weekly snapshots a problem
> once I got the anonymous cvs going and got used to the way things
> work.

Hmmm, but the catch is - as it was in the case of GNAT - that you might
rely on something in the middle/back-end of the compiler that someone,
someday might take away "because it isn't used anymore".

OTOH, it simply helps keeping down your own work having the frontend in
the CVS tree, as people will try to fix things if they break due to
their own changes in other parts of the compiler (if you look at
f/ChangeLog, you'll see lots of contributions by others than the Fortran
zealots^H^H^H^H^H^Hcognoscenti).

GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)