Re: Yet another tree question

All there is that I could find, is the doco links on the gcc
site, Joachim Nadler's and my tree documentation and the source
code. I would also like to know if there is anything else.

As for whether the tree structure is suitable for data analysis,
it is a fairly low level representation and this may be a
hindrance. Also The structures tend to disappear quickly (eg at
end of function) so doing whole program analysis is problemantic.
Also the tree structures are very 'C' oriented so if you are
analysing anything other than C/++ it will be less useful.

The files tree.h and tree.def are pretty well commented so they
are well worth a look.

Tim Josling