Re: GCC headers and DJGPP port

> From: "Mark E." <snowball3@bigfoot.com>
> Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:24:11 -0400
>
> > > In any case, the following headers out of the above list seem
> > > especially dangerous:
> > >
> > >   - errno.h
> > >   - limits.h
> > >   - assert.h
> > >   - math.h
>
> These are fixincluded headers. Or at least they aren't in the replacement
> header directory. Don't worry about these.

Perhaps I misunderstood: someone (either Mike or Martin) said that
stddef.h and assert.h, at least, are installed by the compiler.

If that is not true, this is a non-issue.  I apologize for any
confusion I might have caused.

> > >   - stddef.h
> > >
> This one is along with:
> iso646.h
> stdarg.h
> stdbool.h
> varargs.h

I think varargs.h and stdarg.h will have to be taken from GCC.
I think Mike said that stddef.h can be left out (on platforms
which already have it).

This leaves us with iso646.h and stdbool.h.  Ideally, I'd like
these not to be installed by GCC, either, to avoid interdependencies
between the GCC and DJGPP library distributions, even though
these two headers are relatively harmless.