Re: Exception Catching.

> From: "Andy Hanson" <andrew_g_hanson@yahoo.com>
> To: "Paul Bunyk" <paul@pbunyk.physics.sunysb.edu>
> Cc: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:00:10 -0500

> Yeah, I knew how to get the signal from SIGSEGV, the problem is that once
> inside the signal handler, if I do a throw, it does not ever get caught by
> the catch.  So I cannot gracefully clean up after myself.

sjlj-exceptions will just work in this case.  If you want dwarf to
work, you must arrange for information about the frame to be visible
to EH.  One way would be to have the OS add a catch clause around the
signal handler that does the right think, another would be for you to
figure out the description for the frame yourself, and add that to gcc.