Re: gcc-ss-20000530 is now available

Nor all of us CAN use CVS.

- bandwidth. Even people in the US with pretty good links have
had problems. Let alone me 10,000 miles and 25 hops away.
- latency over sattelite links
- firewall problems

If you are going to remove the weekly snapshots facility, there
is a better way to do it than just letting it break.

Such as

- announce what you are planning to do and seek feedback
- look at alternatives for those for whom it is a show stopper

Now I and many other people have to download the whole 10+mb
again. This will probably take several attempts.

Tim Josling