Re: Bug report: objc classes linked in wrong order

  In message <Pine.LNX.4.10.10005301151001.2211-100000@lin9.brainstorm.co.uk>yo
u write:
  > I can't see any function or symbol we could make weak.
  > Making __objc_exec_class weak is not what we want - that function is
  > global.  The classes to load are got accessing directly the pointer passed
  > as argument of __objc_exec_class - don't see what we can make weak here.
Start by ignoring all the Objective-C stuff.  Ultimately you have a hunk of
code.  That code is contained within a function, which in turn is contained
within a .o file, which is contained within a .a file.

If so, then we can make the function weak.

We're talking about low level object file capabilities, not language
capabilities.

jeff