}

bar ()
{
  printf ("hello\n");
}

If I set a breakpoint in "main" and then to "next", I go into "bar".  This
occurs with everything I compile, though it may be Alpha-specific.
By experimenting with the .s file, I can see this has to do with where
the line number notes are relative to the end of the prologue, but I
don't understand this issue very well.

Is anybody else seeing this?  It makes debugging *very* hard.
What's the fix for this?