String.h problem

Hi,

    I'm running on a HP B2000 running HPUX 10.20.  I've also
compiled the GCC program and also installed the binary.

    I need to compile software on this machine that uses the
String.h header.  The program compiles OK but when the time comes
to link, every reference to the String Objects are marked as
unresolved.

    Is there something that can be easily done to rule out this
problem ? Do you need my make file ?

    Thanks in advance...

--
Bruno Quesnel                            bruno.quesnel@mindready.com