Re: Bug report: objc classes linked in wrong order

Hi Nicol

: > If so, it might be possible to use constructor priorities to
: > arrange for the libobjc version to have the lowest priority.  [ Maybe,
: > I'm not intimately familiar with the ctor/dtor priority code either.
:
: I did not even know that 'constructor priorities' exist - I think this
: would certainly be the best solution.  If nobody else wants to look at it,
: could you give me a reference/hint about where to look for info about the
: constructor priorities (source code is ok, I just can't seem to find where
: is it) ?

Look at the following:

  gcc/invoke.texi  [search for init-priority]
  gcc/testsuite/g++.dg/special/*
  ld/ld.texinfo  [serach for 'priority']

Cheers
	Nick