Re: Automaticly eliminating redundant zero initialisers

Yo gang,

Well we seemed to have a fascinating discussion that largely re-covered stuff
I'd already mentioned in my first message about this. So does anyone know how
we would go about convincing gcc to perform the optimisation of redundant zero
initialisers in Linux kernel code?

Thanks,
Graham