Re: rfc: new libgcc build mechanism

# > No! 4.3BSD doesn't have *anything* "extended" or SysVile, it is *absolutely
# > pure UNIX*!
#
# This is hilarious.  Here we have somebody who calls 4.3BSD "pure UNIX"
# even though it contains such latter-day abominations like symlinks
# and long filesnames!

Actually, what I find more amusing is the fact that BSD is a free
replacement for UNIX. Which is exactly what the GNU project aims for,
albeit with different licensing terms. I fail to see how BSD *can* be
"pure UNIX", when "pure UNIX" is exactly what BSD was created to provide
an alternative for.

--
Mo McKinlay             Chief Software Architect         inter/open Labs
mmckinlay (at) labs.interopen.org               http://www.interopen.org