Re: ssh often hangs where pserver succeeds

In article <200005051404.QAA17849@quatramaran.ens.fr>,
	Marc Espie <espie@quatramaran.ens.fr> writes:
> Absolutely NO import for gcc, but sorry, I can't let this pass.
>
> In article <8etb60$sq7$2@post.home.lunix> you write:
>>
>>I never contributed my patch to ssh since I stopped helping them after they
>>unfreed their copyright (thereby stealing the code of mine already in it).
>
> They did NOT steal your code. The latest free release of ssh was still free,
> and available.

True but I suspect only because they can't retroactively change a
copyright. But they kept my code in their commercial version. That's
what I consider the stealing.

> In fact, openssh is originally based on that latest free release, so your
> code is probably still out there (I haven't checked, maybe it was rewritten
> out of existence six months ago).
>
> On the other hand, bummer, your new patches have little chance of being
> integrated into openssh (hint: BSD copyright).

Hereby I free that little script to the public domain without ANY
restrictions.
--
A baby seal walks into a club...